1. Is there an open purchase on sale items?
Yes, there are always 14 days of open purchase when you shop online, even if you choose to pick up in store. 14 days are counted from the day you receive the product.
2. Can my size be found in the store in Sturegallerian?
Store and E-commerce share stock, therefore the stock balance is exactly the same. Please contact us and we can tell you if more are coming in! Some models can also be pre-ordered with Pre-Order.
3. Which size should I choose?
We test all models carefully to assess their size and fit. The description of each product shows the size and fit. +1 means the shoe is one size larger than normal, -0.5 means the model is half a size smaller than normal and +/-0 means the model is normal in size. Please contact us for more information about the products: 08-6110930 or email@example.com
4. How are the heel, platform and shaft of the boot measured?
The measurements are always taken on a size 37 shoe. For larger sizes, the measurements increase slightly and vice versa.
- The heel is measured from its attachment just below the heel, straight down to the surface on which the shoe stands.
- The sole plateau is measured on the side of the shoe where the sole is widest.
- The height of the boot shaft is measured at the back from the heel attachment to the end of the shaft at the knee.
- The width of the shaft is measured around the widest part of the calf.
5. How to change size?
To change size, return the shoes that do not fit and place a new order for the desired size. Return shipping is free within Sweden.
6. How do you return your order?
If you want to return your order in store, return the product with the accompanying return slip to the store in Sturegallerian.
If you want to return the order, use the accompanying prepaid shipping label and hand it in to a postal agent. If you have ordered the delivery to your home, you book a pick-up of the return via the delivery agent's website or app. Return shipping is free of charge within Sweden.
To return your order, book your return with your local postal operator. You can easily print a label from the delivery agent's website, and book the delivery to: Sturegallerian, Grev Turegatan 11C, 114 46 Stockholm. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable.
Import duties and taxes: Delivered goods may be subject to local import duties, taxes and/or charges. These additional charges are not included in the total cost of your order and cannot be refunded by CC Shoes.
The return will be handled within 5 working days after we receive it. The goods must be returned to us in their original condition, meaning they have not been used or cleaned.
7. Is it ok to make a return or change size directly in your store in Sturegallerian?
8. What is the cost of shipping and how long is the delivery time?
PICK UP IN STORE - 0 SEK
The shoes are picked up in the store in Sturegallerian. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Picked up within 7 days. Bring identification. If you pick up for someone else, you need to show the recipient's ID.
If you are picking up in store, we will send you an email when the shoes are ready to be picked up.
CC Shoes wants you to have an easy shopping experience. Therefore, we always strive to make quick deliveries. We work as fast as we can but delays may occur during sales and promotions.
DHL SERVICE POINT - 69 SEK
Delivery time 2-3 business days.
The package is delivered to the nearest agent and notification is sent via SMS.
DHL EXPRESS Worldwide - 299 SEK
Delivery time 2-7 weekdays.
The package is delivered to your home address.
Notification is made by DHL.
We deliver worldwide.
9. Which countries do you ship to?
10. What payment cards and other payment methods work?
CC Shoes values that you as a customer should feel safe when shopping with us. We offer secure payments globally with:
● American Express
● Invoice/Campaign/Payment in installments.
11. Is it possible to pay by invoice?
With Klarna Checkout, you can choose between invoice, campaign payment and partial payment at your own pace.
12. What are the purchasing conditions for the store in Sturegallerian?
In the store, open purchase is valid for 14 days. Exchange on sale items.
08-6110930 | firstname.lastname@example.org
13. What should I do if my order is damaged during transportation?
CC Shoes ensures that all goods undergo a quality check before they are dispatched to our customers. Any transportation damage that is visible before the package has been opened should be reported immediately to our customer service department.