- Develop strategies and perform analyses
- Run and develop digital commerce
- Oversee the entire e-commerce flow and monitor and optimize performance analytics, website traffic and product performance.
- Develop and optimize our automated email flow, including segmentation, testing, and continuous evaluation of these improvements.
- A/B test and analyze to improve the customer journey and experience.
- Keep track of competitors and create competitive strategies.
- Implement and set campaigns live on www.ccshoes.se
- Develop CCSHOES SEO growth strategy.
- Provide insights into customer purchasing behaviors to support growth opportunities
You as a person are:
- Passionate about e-commerce and has an understanding of running omni-sales
- Studying to become an E-Commerce manager or similar education and want to put the theory into practice
- Understanding of key e-commerce KPIs and logistics flows
- Has a solid interest in market strategy, market analysis and purchasing behaviour
- Understands the importance of measuring and analyzing traffic, makes data-driven decisions and is interested in learning more about driving and developing sales through digital channels
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, are creative, self-motivated and dare to take your own initiative
Programs we use:
- Excel / Google sheets
- Creative cloud: Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom
What does CC offer you?
You will get to work side by side with our E-commerce Manager Naima and our CEO Wiktor in an inspiring work environment that promotes entrepreneurship and innovation. You will have a lot of personal responsibility, get to come up with ideas and help build an e-commerce company at the forefront. You have the chance to design and develop your skills to become an important key person as the company grows and an opportunity to be employed after completing the internship period.
How do I apply?
Email your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and write 'E-commerce Intern' in the subject line.
Start: Immediately or by agreement
Period: 8weeks - 18 weeks
Location: Östermalmstorg, Stockholm