1. Open sale also on sale items?
Yes, there is always a 14-day free shopping period when you shop online, even if you choose to pick up in store. 14 days count from the day you have the shoes in your possession.
2. Can my size be found in the Sturegallerian store?
Store and E-commerce share stock, therefore the stock balance is exactly the same. Please contact us and we can let you know if more are coming in! Some models are also available for pre-order with Pre-Order. Read more about Pre-Order here.
3. What size should I choose?
We test all models thoroughly to assess size and fit. On each product page, information is then displayed. +1 means the shoe is one size larger than normal, -0.5 means the model is half a size smaller than normal and +/-0 means the model is normal in size. Please contact us for more information about the products: 08-6110930 or email@example.com
4. How do I measure heel, platform and boot shaft?
The measurements are always taken on a women's shoe/men's shoe size 37/41. For larger sizes the measurements increase slightly and vice versa.
- The heel is measured from its attachment just below/behind the heel straight down to the surface on which the shoe is standing. Do not measure along the heel as this can be misleading if the heel is crooked, hourglass-shaped or curved.
- The thickness/flatness of the sole is measured on the outside of the shoe where the sole is widest, from where the sole attaches to the shoe straight down to the surface on which the shoe stands.
- The length of the boot shaft is measured on the back from the attachment of the heel to the end of the shaft at the knee joint.
- The width/circumference of the shaft is measured around the widest part of the calf.
5. How do I change size?
If you want to change size, send back the shoes that don't fit and place a new order for the size you want. Return shipping is free.
6. How to return?
Add the enclosed return slip and return the shoes to our store or to a retailer. Use the prepaid shipping label provided or book a return with Airmee via the smurf link in the text message you received from them. The return will be processed within 5 working days after we receive it.
7. Is it ok to make a return or change size directly in your store in Sturegallerian?
Absolutely, welcome in!
8. How much does shipping cost?
All shipping is free within Sweden. 199kr outside Sweden.
9.How long is the delivery time?
Airmee, 5h - 2 working days.
DHL, 1-3 working days.
PostNord, 2-4 working days.
DHL EXPRESS Worldwide 5-10 working days.
If you are picking up in store, we will send you an email when the shoes are ready to be picked up.
We work as fast as we can but delays may occur during sales and promotions.
10. Which countries do you ship to?
11. Which payment cards and other payment methods work?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
If you have any problems with your payment, please contact us and we can also offer Swish and Pay-Link via PayPal.
12. Is it possible to pay by invoice?
With Klarna Checkout you can choose between invoice (14 days), campaign payment and instalment payment at your own pace.
13. What are the terms of purchase for the Sturegallerian shop?
The shop is open for 14 days. Exchange on sale items.
08-6110930 | firstname.lastname@example.org